April 8th- Visit with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt!
Easter Egg Hunt & Visit with the Easter Bunny!
Saturday April 8th
10:00am-11:30amVisit with the Easter Bunny for Photos, Snacks & Crafts
*don’t forget your camera
10:45am-11:00am Easter Egg Hunt at Jonquil Park, weather permitting
**Join WNA & the Easter Bunny at 1110 West Lill St, the New Life Church.
All neighbors welcome
Street Sweeping Begin April 1
It's that time of year again- street sweeping begins April 1st!
32nd Ward Schedule
43rd Ward Schedule
Current Neighborhood Developments
930 WEST ALTGELD STREET CHICAGO, IL 60614
Children’s Memorial Hospital Redevelopment
(2016 Development at Fullerton & Halsted)
2400 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614
- Become a Lincoln Park Conservatory Docent- Register Now! March 8, 2017
- Learn to Track Native Frogs with Lincoln Park Conservancy January 11, 2017
- Water Main Replacement Program in WNA December 15, 2016
- Damen Elston Fullerton Intersection Improvements Update & Fullerton Resurfacing November 22, 2016
- Thanksgiving Trash & Recycling November 22, 2016
- CTA Holiday Train Back in Action! November 22, 2016
Stay in the Know with a WNA Membership!
Sign up NOW for the 2017 Wrightwood Neighbors Association membership. New and returning members who renew for 2017 will receive a WNA Gift Bag!
The WNA boundaries are Diversey to Fullerton Ave. and Halsted St. to Lakewood Ave. We work with our 32nd and 43rd Aldermen, 19th District Police and City of Chicago agencies to help provide you with the best services possible, and to make sure that Wrightwood remains a nice place to work, live and play.