WNA General Meeting: Monday February 13th
WNA MONTHLY COMMUNITY MEETING: TBD
Monday February 13th, 2017
6:30 P.M.: Come and enjoy complimentary dinner! Served by a local restaurant within our WNA boundaries!
7:00 P.M.:WNA Community Membership Meeting
WNA General Meetings are held at the New Life Church, 1110 West Lill Ave (intersection of Lill & Seminary Avenue)*No CAPS Meeting in February
Stay in the Know with a WNA Membership!
Sign up NOW for the 2017 Wrightwood Neighbors Association membership. New and returning members who renew for 2017 will receive a WNA Gift Bag!
The WNA boundaries are Diversey to Fullerton Ave. and Halsted St. to Lakewood Ave. We work with our 32nd and 43rd Aldermen, 19th District Police and City of Chicago agencies to help provide you with the best services possible, and to make sure that Wrightwood remains a nice place to work, live and play.
Interested in Applying for the 2017 WNA Board of Directors ?
Open to current WNA members, the deadline to apply is October 1st
If interested, please email Ken Feldbein at email@example.com with the committee you are interested in. The Nominating Committee will contact applicants. All interested must apply by the deadline
Current Neighborhood Developments
930 WEST ALTGELD STREET CHICAGO, IL 60614
Children’s Memorial Hospital Redevelopment
(2016 Development at Fullerton & Halsted)
2400 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60614
- Learn to Track Native Frogs with Lincoln Park Conservancy January 11, 2017
- Water Main Replacement Program in WNA December 15, 2016
- Damen Elston Fullerton Intersection Improvements Update & Fullerton Resurfacing November 22, 2016
- Thanksgiving Trash & Recycling November 22, 2016
- CTA Holiday Train Back in Action! November 22, 2016
- Public Safety Forum October 27th October 17, 2016