Wrightwood Neighbors Association

Neighborhood FAQs


Organizing a Block Party?
Block Parties are recreational street closures for residents to hold an annual event for their neighborhood. Residents may apply to close their stretch of a residential side street between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Permits are issued by the Department of Transportation.
If this is your first time applying for a Block Party or you have not had one in the past two years, we ask that you circulate a petition among your neighbors demonstrating support for the event.
32nd Ward residents application
43rd Ward residents application


How to deal with problem bars?
If you are having an issue with a neighborhood bar, you should first speak with the bar owners to convey your concerns, whether it be about noise, trash or traffic. If problems still continue, you should speak with your alderman to determine the next course of action.

Find the 32nd and 43 Ward Alderman here


Zoning Ordinance Tutorial (coming soon)